I’m sitting here watching the Golden Globe Awards, so it it only fitting that I am writing a post about awards…Blogger Awards!
I have been a very bad blogger and not kept up with my thank you’s for some awards that I have been nominated for by fellow bloggers. Since the end of November, I’ve been nominated for 4 awards:
Lisa, from sheslosingit.net has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Lizzie, at Veggie Bento Love has nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award
Each of these awards come with a few responsibilities. For each I need to:
1. Thank the person who nominated me (done!)
2. Link the award (I think I have done that??!)
3. List 7 things about myself (see below)
4. Nominate 7, 10, or 15 blogs for the award – this depends on which award it is (I will do my best!)
Seven things about me:
- I love chocolate. I miss it though, since I’m only snacking on clean, healthy things for January.
- I run, but I think I really hate it. It is very hard for me. I am not built like a runner at all. But, for some reason, I seem to run quite a bit. I am taking bit of a break from running right now, but I have a feeling very soon, I will be convinced to start training for a half marathon and be out there running all over the place again.
- I love my iPhone. I’ve had it for a couple of months now, and I love it. I was hesitant to change from my blackberry because I wasn’t sure about the onscreen keyboard. I’ve adjusted to the touchscreen typing…and I love it. The apps are awesome.
- I love my kettlebells. My Christmas gift this year was a set of kettlebells. I’d never used a kettlebell before, but had seen many workouts and references to them. Since Christmas I’ve done a few kettlebell workouts and I am hooked.
- I go to bed too late almost every day. I’m trying to work on it, but failing horribly.
- I have no idea what my natural hair colour is anymore! I think at this point, it might be grey!
- I don’t like cooked fish, but I like sushi. I think that’s weird.
And now for my nominations:
My nominations for the Beautiful Blogger Award are:
1. Pink Elephant On Parade
2. Happier Healthier More Fit Me
3. Happy or Hungry
4. Wholesome Living
5. Little Runner Girl
6. Run Eat Life
7. Fit Girl, Happy Girl
My nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1. Drink Run Yoga (anyone who does all those things is certainly versatile! )
2. Running Haiku (anyone who can write a blog post about any topic in haiku is pretty cool in my books!)
I enjoy reading each and every one of these blogs. I do hope you will check them out.
Thanks again, and Happy Blogging!