Another week is done, and that means it’s time for…
1. Apparently yesterday was my 100th post! Who knew! I’m kind of shocked that it’s so many posts already. It seems like just yesterday I started this whole “pursuit of happiness and skinny jeans” thing. I have to admit, I’m really liking writing this thing. I know I have no real writing skills, and some days it’s all I can do to come up with a topic, but I look forward to writing my post each day. I only wish I could get to it sooner than I normally do. Most days I am sitting down to write between 9:30 and 10pm after the kids have finally gone to bed and I can sit and watch a bit of TV while I write. Since I’m not quick at most of these posts, this is not doing much for my attempt to get more sleep! Oh well…I can sleep when I’m dead!
2. I had a horrible day, food wise. I am entering everything I eat on My Fitness Pal. Given my activity level for my work day, and how often I work out, and the fact that I want to lose weight, it gives me 1200 calories as my daily goal. It is only 8:45pm and I’m already at 1994 calories consumed, with zero exercise today 😦
What doesn’t show on the picture, because it went off the bottom of the screen since I ate too many things today, is the bold red number showing I am over my food target by 794 calories! NOT GOOD. I’m drinking water like mad now to try to help flush all this crap out of my system. I am supposed to be eating clean, but I have not done a very good job of that today. Hopefully tomorrow I will get back on track.
3. I can’t wait to go to bed tonight. We are up at the cottage for the weekend. I don’t know what it is about this place, but I sleep so well when we are here. I can even sleep in, which never happens at home. I may wake up early in the morning around the usual time we get up during the week, but I am always able to roll over and catch a couple more hours. I love it!
4. Jack wanted to show you his puzzle. The first thing that Jack did when we got to the cottage was pull out a puzzle. Ever since we saw the Muppet Movie a few months ago, he has been all over everything Muppets. He found a Muppet puzzle in the toys and games cupboard and set to it. Here he is posing with his finished product.
5. It’s supposed to rain tomorrow. This sucks. We are having the boat delivered tomorrow at 1pm and we are likely going to get wet when we got pick it up at the boat launch. I’m sure the kids won’t mind too much. They will just ask Rory to drive faster so they can stay ahead of the rain on the drive back to the cottage! I’m also hoping it doesn’t rain since my sister, her hubby, and their two little ones are coming up tomorrow morning and staying overnight. It might make for a very long day trying to entertain a toddler inside the cottage all day. If it’s nice out we can take her for a boat ride, she can play in the lake, we can go for a walk to the park and play on all the fun things there, and we can blow bubbles. Rory bought the biggest tub of bubbles and a bunch of bubble wands for her to play with. So once again, I am asking everyone to send positive sunshine vibes my way!
Hope you had a good Friday. Here’s hoping for a great weekend ahead! Got any big plans? Remember….think Sunshine!