I’m a big fan of vegetables, so this is finally a challenge topic that I can easily write about!
1. Squash. I love all types of squash. Roasted, as a soup, spaghetti’d, stuffed…all so good! One of my recently discovered squash recipes is courtesy of Clean Eating magazine. Click on the image below and it will take you to the recipe.
2. Corn on the cob. Ever since I was a little kid, I have absolutely loved corn on the cob. I would actually skip the main dish and just have about 5 or 6 cobs of corn for dinner. I could still do that today, but force myself to only eat a couple at a sitting.
3. Sweet Potatoes. I LOVE sweet potatoes. As fries, baked, roasted, mashed. All so good.
4. Bok Choy. Sautéed up with some garlic and hot pepper flakes. Super easy, super yummy.
5. Asparagus. Sautéed in garlic with some balsamic vinegar and parmesan cheese added at the end. Yummo. Grilled on the BBQ. Yummo. Wrapped in prosciutto and grilled on the BBQ. YUMMO!
There you have it. My faves.
What are your favourite vegetables?