This week has flown by…which is too bad, since it’s a holiday week for me. Oh well…here it is…
This week’s edition is going to be five things that I need to get done before the weekend is over.
- Wednesday’s challenge: Look at myself in the mirror and find 3 things that I like about myself. I have been putting this one off, since most of the time I look in the mirror and see the things that need to be improved.
- Thursday’s challenge: Make a list of 20 things I am thankful for. This one probably won’t be too bad to complete, I just need to take the time to do it!
- Friday’s challenge: Make a healthy mug cake in the microwave. I have never made a mug cake before, so I am going to have to do some surfing and find a good recipe. Some of the other elves have posted links to the recipes they used for their mug cakes, so I will have to check those out and see what I can find.
- Saturday’s challenge: Take some time for myself. Suggestions were to read a book for fun, do a craft, or take a bubble bath. I’ll see what I can come up with. Maybe I will try to do a bit of scrapbooking, since I really enjoy it, but never seem to have the time.
2. Go for a 5k run. The Resolution Run is Monday evening. I’ve only managed 3 runs to get ready for this. I dragged hubs with me for a 3k run around the neighborhood, and then I did a 4k and a 5k run on the treadmill. Ideally, I would like to get outside for a 5k run sometime tomorrow or Sunday.
3. Plan my week of meals and workouts. Aside from Christmas Eve and Christmas day, my dinners this holiday week have been rather unorganized. And my workout schedule has been even worse! I’m still off from work Monday and Tuesday next week, but need to get organized for when I’m back to work and things will be back to the usual chaos that is my life!
4. Write my Beautiful Blogger Award Post. I’ve been nominated for a Beautiful Blogger Award by Veggie Bento Love, (thank you!), and I need to figure out what is involved with this award and then write my post.
5. Start thinking about my goals for 2013. With the new year just around the corner, I think I need to figure out what I need to focus on moving forward. I am really enjoying my Bob Harper workouts and I found a great site, FitnessBlender.com, with other workouts that look awesome too(yesterday’s kettlebell workout was from this site and I loved it…and I’m totally feeling it today ). I’m pretty sure I will keep up with this type of workout…but I need to figure out how running will fit into my goals. Running is not easy for me…and training for races takes a lot of time. I will have to take all of that into consideration when I plan for 2013.
Wow…now that it’s all written down, it looks like I am going to have a busy weekend! Wish me luck!
How was your week?
Have you started thinking about your goals for 2013?