Books Read in 2017
For the last three years I have made reading a priority and have kept track of the books I’ve read. My goal for 2014 was 24 books – 2 a month. I ended up reading 30 books that year. For 2015 I made 30 books my goal and finished with 39 books read. For 2016, my goal was 40 books and until July, when my life went crazy and I didn’t read for more than 2 months, I was on track to smash that goal. In the end, I managed to read 42 books. For 2017, once again, I’m aiming to read 40 books.
As always, I will keep track of what I’ve read and when I finished each book here on this page. Books in bold were particularly good reads.
Feel free to suggest any good reads!
- Truly Madly Guilty, by Liane Moriarty (Jan 11)
- No Way To Die, by M.D. Grayson (Feb 7)
- Reconstructing Amelia, by Kimberly McCreight (March 1)
- Before I Fall, by Lauren Oliver (March 15)
- The Girl With The Lower Back Tarttoo, by Amy Schumer (March 24)
- Leave Me, by Gail Forman (April 19)