Wow. It’s been well over a month since I’ve blogged. I think about it most days, but just don’t have the desire to actually write anything. I really should get back to quickie posts from my phone – that did seem to make it easier to get something together.
While I haven’t been blogging, I have been reading. I’m ahead of pace for my goal of 40 books for the year – 12 done as of last night.
Here’s what I’ve read so far:
- Everything I Never Told You, By Celeste Ng (January 2)
- All The Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr (January 6)
- We Need To Talk About Kevin, by Lionel Shriver (January 15)
- After You, by Jojo Moyes (January 20)
- If I Stay, by Gayle Forman (January 20)
- One Plus One, my Jojo Moyes ( January 25)
- Honeymoon in Paris – A Novella, by Jojo Moyes (January 25)
- The Silent Wife, by A.S.A. Harrison (January 27)
- The Choice, by Nicholas Sparks (January 31)
- Sheltering Rain, by Jojo Moyes (February 7)
- The Girl You Left Behind, by Jojo Moyes (February 10)
- Still Alice, by Lisa Genova (February 12)
I’m currently reading Where She Went, which is a follow up to book 5 above.
I’m hoping at some point the desire to blog comes back. Until then, I will just keep reading!
Have you read any good book lately?